School Information & Schedule
Each month students are introduced to a new Mother Teresa Value. Values are practiced during all daily activities and encouraged to be fostered at home. Parents are asked to share with us when their child demonstrates Mother Teresa Values so their child may be recognized at school.
- September – Respect (self, others (life), authority, God)
- October – Trust
- November – Service (Citizenship) (sharing, giving, time, fixing)
- December – Patience
- January – Forgiveness
- February – Love
- March – Caring (fairness/kindness)
- April – Acceptance/ Empathy
- May – Responsibility
- June – Faith (prayer, meditation)
The School day begins at 7:45am and ends at 3:00pm.
MTA students and staff begin their day in Chapel at 8:00am.
Public School Districts providing transportation to Mother Teresa Academy may include:
- Ballston Spa
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- North Colonie
Schedule a Tour Today and see for yourself how special MTA truly is and why it is voted Clifton Park’s BEST Private School!
Request more information
* indicates required field