School Information & Schedule
Mother Teresa Academy was founded in 2006 by Joyce Maddalone. We are in our thirteenth year serving the Clifton Park and surrounding communities. We strongly believe in teaching children values that they will be able to use their whole life. Each month students are introduced to a new Mother Teresa Value. Values are practiced during all daily activities and encouraged to be fostered at home.
- September – Responsibility
- October – Trust
- November – Service (Citizenship) (sharing, giving, time, fixing)
- December – Patience
- January – Acceptance
- February – Love
- March – Caring (fairness/kindness)
- April – Forgiveness
- May – ResponsibilityRespect (self, others (life), authority, God)
- June – Faith (prayer, meditation)
The School day begins at 7:45am and ends at 3:00pm.
MTA students and staff begin their day with a morning school-wide assembly at 8:00 am.
After School Program for MTA students and Shen Students from 3:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Ballston Spa
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- North Colonie
Schedule a Tour Today and see for yourself how special MTA truly is and why it is voted Clifton Park’s BEST Private School!
Request more information
* indicates required field